Tuesday 14 September 2010

Support from the German International Newman Society

Press Release - from Dr. Roman Siebenrock (Internationale Deutsche Newman Gesellschaft)
14 September 2010


As president of the German International Newman Society, founded by Günter Biemer (Freiburg), and in the name of a lot of members of our Society, I must express my and our deep anxiety about the situation of Father Dermot. I met Father Dermot at a Newman-Conference at Milano last year and I was deeply impressed by his personality. He invited me and my son in April to come to the Oratory while we stay for the beatification of Cardinal Newman. And now this! I want to express our solidarity with Father Dermot and ask the responsible persons to change this very strange and dolorous situation of this respectable priest.

Sincerely


Roman Siebenrock